Mouthwash for intensive care of delicate gums.
Periodontal disease is a disease that affects the gums and the supporting structure of the teeth. There are basically two types: gingivitis and periodontitis. The rinse from the PerioKIN line cares for and protects the gums and helps prevent the appearance of dental plaque.
Takes care and protects damaged gums. Helps to promote the reduction of dental plaque.
chlorhexidine digluconate: 0.20%
Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC): 0.10%
Thanks to its formula with chlorhexidine digluconate, PERIOKIN mouthwash is especially indicated for oral hygiene during periodontal, surgical and peri-implant treatments. In addition, it helps to promote the reduction of dental plaque and cares for and protects the gums.
– It is used between 1 and 2 weeks, or according to the recommendation of the dentist.
– It is advisable not to eat or drink until a minimum of half an hour has elapsed after administration.
How to use
It is recommended to rinse twice a day after brushing, pour about 10-15 ml of undiluted mouthwash into a glass. Rinse for one minute, making sure the mouthwash reaches all corners of your mouth, then spit it out. Remember that the mouthwash should not be swallowed.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- It is contraindicated in patients who have shown a hypersensitivity reaction to chlorhexidine.
- Do not use beyond the period indicated by the dentist.
- Do not eat.
- 250 ml: 8436026215272