Utipro Plus AF
Utipro Plus AF may Control and Prevent Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs).
Utipro Plus AF is an oral capsule available without prescription, which can assist in the control and prevention of Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) such as cystitis or lower uncomplicated urinary tract infections.
It should be taken from the first signs of symptoms which can include a burning sensation during urination, frequent and urgent urination and pain in the lower abdomen.
Xyloglucan, Gelose, Propolis, Hibiscus sabdariffa, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable origin) and Corn Starch
- Lactose Fee
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
For Acute Cystitis - 2 Caps x 5 Days
From the development of the first symptoms of urinary discomfort.
Take 2 capsules per day (1 capsule every 12 hours) for 5 days.
For Recurrent UTIs - 1 Caps x 15 Days
It may be taken to assist in the prevention of recurrence by taking 1 capsule per day for 15 consecutive days per month.
Treatment can be repeated in cycles which may prevent recurrences.
If a UTI occurs during a 15 day cycle or the 15 days break.
Utipro Plus AF should be taken from the first signs of symptoms of an infection, regardless of where you are on the cycle. After 5 days of treatment with 2 capsules a day, start the cycle again and continue to take 1 capsule a day for 15 consecutive days
Swallow the capsule with liquids.
If symptoms do not improve after 48 hours after taking Utipro Plus AF, consult a doctor as antibiotic treatment may be required.
- The diagnosis of a urinary tract infection (UTI) should be made by a physician.
- An acute UTI may require treatment with antibiotics. This product does not have bactericidal or bacteriostatic properties and, therefore, cannot substitute antibiotic treatment. However, Utipro Plus AF can be administered concomitantly.
- Even though no side effects are known, it is recommended that the product is not used during pregnancy or breastfeeding, unless otherwise indicated by a healthcare professional.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date printed on the package.
- Do not use the product if the blister is opened or damaged.
- Do not store above 25°C. Do not freeze.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.